Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Have You Entered This Month's ARTastic Challenge yet?


If you are a Follower of my blog and would like to give this month's ARTastic inspirational challenge a go, please mention my name with your entry. I receive DT points for each new person to send in an entry.

So far DebiJ and Tarrah have helped me out and I have 20 points. I am aiming to be the first DT Member to get to 50 points and if you are one of the 5 lovely ladies to help me get there first, I will send you each a RAK.

What are you waiting for? I love this month's painting (see above) as there are so many different ways to interpret it - the theme, the colours, use the painting as a LO sketch but change the colours.
Come on girls -please help me out and also win yourself a prize!!

Luv Shelee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!