Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

ARTastic May Challenge

Here is the inspiration for this month's ARTastic challenge.

'The Kangaroo' by Garry Shead and DH Lawrence.


..... and here is my DT example. I used the painting as a coloured sketch.


Added criteria........
Diva Demand for 2 bonus points

* Must have an animal as an embellishment on the page (not part of the photo)However......If you use an Australian animal as an embellishment you will receive an extra bonus point = 3 points in total.

Go on...give it a go ..... and if you are first time entrant at ARTastic, mention in your entry email that you found the challenge on my blog to earn me some valuable DT points. Thanks to DebiJ and Tarrah for already earning me 20 points!

Luv Shelee :)

2 comments:

  1. I really do love your take on the subject Shelee...really is fabulous!! Love that spot, great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!