Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

January ARTastic Challenge - RENOIR!

January's ART Inspiration ~
"Luncheon of the Boating Party" by Renoir!

My Design Team inspiration. I chose to focus on the added criteria this month.
The story behind this photo is that Deb and I only met for the first time in August at a scrapbooking retreat and we have formed a fabulous friendship. I was lucky enough to holiday close to where she lives a month later and we caught up again a few times. Here we are on Father's Day 2010 having lunch ata lovely cafe with her hubby Pete (taking the photo) in Nana Glen. 


January's inspiration will come from the painting 'Luncheon of the Boating Party' by Renoir. Shazza asked each of the Design Team members to choose a painting for inspiration and this happens to my choice and Peggy's. There is just such a positive and happy feel about the painting and the image of a celebration is so appropriate for this time of year. I do hope you can find time to participate this month.

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points
Try and work the following into your layout:

1. Scrap a celebration = 1pt

2. 3 or more people in the layout = 2pts

3. Food somewhere on the layout = 3pts

**********************************
I'm sure most of you would have a picture of a celebration of some sort amongst your photos. I hope you can join in with the challenge this month. There are some great prizes on offer!

Cheers!

1 comments:

  1. Shelee, this is a gorgeous layout... the pinks are divine and the flowers and embellishments are stunning! This layout has come together beautifully! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!