Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's New at Tattered Inspirations?

My 'Toot Toot' LO using the mini-kit below.




                                               Flower Garden Hat Pin Set (10 pins) $5.00

Your pack of 10 hatpins comes all packed up and ready to post -
in the cute chintz fabric and a pink ribbon!

Look at these wonderful new products just launched at Tattered Inspirations! Click on the link under each photo to go straight to the shop!
I created a LO with the Train Journey mini-kit. I also added a handcrafted red flower by Marg Oliver from Bits and Pieces by Marg. Just perfect to scrap photos of little boys who love Thomas The Tank Engine or photos of a train journey you may have taken, or you could also create a wonderful cover for a handmadeTravel Journal as a gift for someone going overseas or on a holiday. The possibilities are numerous!

ENJOY!

1 comments:

  1. You have done an amazing job with the "Train Journey" kit and these photos are just perfect! The colour combination is wonderful and I love all of the embellishments you have used... gorgeous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!