Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

I Love Holidays!

'Lulu & Roy' collection by Kaisercraft

Friends

Family
'Hopscotch' collection by Kaisercraft

By The Sea

At The Park

 Little Moments

 Best Day

 Birthday Wishes card

I love being on holidays because it gives me a chance to create without time restraints and me worrying about other things I should be doing for work! I dedicate a minimum of three days to nothing other than scrapping &/or crafting.  (Well I have been visiting my mum in hospital every day too!)

I acquired the Kaisercraft 'Lulu & Roy' and 'Hopscotch' ranges to work with as a Design Team member for Scrapbook Supplies Online. www.scrapbooksuppliesonline.com.au 

I hope this inspires you to use the ranges. The 'Hopscotch' Collectables pack of die cuts is one of the best I have ever used ...... it just never runs out and the patterned papers are so easy to use with the pre-printed designs!

I have made a couple more cards and still have plenty of both ranges left over! Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Supplies Online blog in the coming weeks for a Step x Step guide on how to create the 2nd layout titled 'Family'.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Cheers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!