Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Design Team Work for Scrapbook Supplies Online

If you would like to WIN the beautiful Websters prize of the "Sunday Picnic" 6x6 Paper Pad - head on over to the Scrapbook Supplies Online BLOG and leave a comment on the card entry.

All kits featured here and individual papers are available at Scrapbook Supplies Online!

Websters 'Sunday Picnic' Collection








 The Dog Themed Kit



The papers were perfectly coloured for this layout of my sister too! 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. 

Please leave a comment before you go!

1 comments:

  1. Hey Shelee & Holly girl!!!. So lovely to hear from you both and for your lovely comments. Wow you certainly are a busy girl Shelee and as always Holly Dolly makes the perfect model for your scrapbook pages!!!. I love all of your work hun, both cards and scrap pages. You are such a talented lady. I love the picture of all of you girls together, you all look great. Bert & Simone are just fine. Give Holly big cuddles from me. Hugs to you too angel. Love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!