Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hummingbird ..... for Scrapbook Supplies Online

When Sherie from Scrapbook Supplies Online asked me to create with the new Hummingbird range from KaiserCraft I couldn't have been happier. It is such a beautiful range to work with. You can buy the entire range from Scrapbook Supplies Online at 10% off the RRP! Take a look at the website. Sherie's service is 100% quality, efficient and friendly. Once you shop there you won't go anywhere else!!!
Please support this online shop! You will be so happy you did!








Please give Scrapbook Supplies Online your support! 
You will love the quality of service provided to YOU ... the valued customer!

Leave me a comment to tell me you stopped by!!



3 comments:

  1. You have been scrapping up a storm my girl...fabulous work there! Just gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you've been busy and these cards and layouts are stunning! I've been scrapping the same "sisters" photo this week too! Love the Hummingbird range, such lovely colours to play with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've outdone yourself !! These cards and layouts are just beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!