Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tattered Inspirations - Peacock Blue Kit

I was a bridesmaid for Anne and Ian in 1997 and just loved the opportunity to scrap this photo,
highlighting the gorgeous colour of the dress I was wearing.

This LO is a bit tongue in cheek! As a teacher, I have had my school photo taken more times than I wish to count since I started kindi, so every now and again a good one comes along and it was worth sharing!

Here is a close up of the stunning flowers and hatpins in the kit.

Here is the kit! It's a must have - unique kit.

 I created two layouts using this truly gorgeous kit from Tattered Inspirations. I was so taken by the bright blue, purple and turquoise colours. I have used Bo Bunny 'Peacock' patterned paper to compliment the kit.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Surely is a must-have kit Michelle..you have worked on 2 stunning LO's & shown the kit to be invaluable!
    Your 'Beautiful' LO is just divine, & your Happiness LO cluster is just perfect! You look lovely in both too.
    I was just given a peacock feather to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo... what a gorgeous kit! The colours are so vibrant! I love the layouts too, they are simply stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!