Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

'Champagne & Roses' - Valentines Day Kit - Tattered Inspirations

Tattered Inspirations has three Valentine's Day themed kits for sale. I was lucky enough to choose the beautiful 'Champagne & Roses' kit to create with with the beautiful handmade flowers from a delightful vintage scarf. The layout features a photo of myself and Marty - my American boyfriend  from the past - who is now one of my dearest and greatest friends.
The layout is a positive one, even though we lost a love, we gained a lifelong friendship instead (a rare thing these days!)

I also had plenty in the kit to create a Valentine's Day card too!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous Shelee...I love both your LO & card...such gentle & beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card and layout are gorgeous... I think the flowers and pearls are so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!