Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My New DESIGN TEAM Position!


It is with total excitement that I share with you all, that I have just been offered an exciting DESIGN TEAM POSITION for Tattered Inspirations with the lovely Carol Mead.
Carol is an extremely talented mixed media artist, watercolourist, scrapbooker and potter and I will be creating scrapbooking layouts, cards and other inspirational pieces using her divine creations and kits from her Etsy Shop. Please take some time to visit her shop. You won't be disappointed - you will be inspired to create - as I was when I first visited!!

Thank you for this wonderful and exciting new opportunity Carol. I am very much looking forward to working with you to showcase and promote your beautiful creations.

Here is a layout I created using one of the Tattered Inspirations vintage kits.


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout and Congrats on the DT postition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Shelee! That is awesome news - can't wait to see what you do with Carol's fabulous goodies!

    Hugs,
    Pepper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shelee....what wonderful news!! Of course the most gorgeous LO here & have fun with all your Tattered Inspirations work...look forward to seeing it all!! Yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shelee :) Love your layout...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Shelee congratulations....and so very well deserved...Cant wait to see what you come up with , Carols kits are gorgeous...luv marg xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Shel!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Shellee - it is wonderful to have you on board ...... and I so love your designs and am awed by your talent !!!

    What fun we will have too ..... your first yummy parcel is waitng for posting tomorrow ..... excitement much!!

    Love
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... this is fantastic news! I can't wait to see the eye candy that you create! Congratulations... this is so well deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!