Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meet The Newest DESIGN TEAM Member of the "ARTastic Inspirational Challenge" Blog!


I'm so excited! I can't believe I was chosen and I can't wait to sink my teeth into some fabulous ART inspired layouts. I'm such an 'art' nerd!! Congratulations also to the lovely Amanda Taylor who will also be joining me on the Design Team. For the LSBS girls - you will also recognise a couple of other faces there too!

Please pop on over to the website ARTastic and take a look and be inspired to create! I was!!! You can see my entry further down ............

There is a fabulous art quiz running for everyone to enter at the moment, to go into the draw for a fabulous prize!

Thanks Shazza for picking me!! I can't wait to get started.

Cheers!
Shelee :)

5 comments:

  1. congrats shelee, cant wait to work with you and the other girls on the artastic design team, im just as excited as you lol, yay for both of us.
    ps, i love the look of your blog and your creations are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shelee, that's awesome - off to check it out now!

    Hugs,
    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shelee... such fantastic news! Looking forward to you seeing you there! We'll have such a wonderful time! I am so, so happy for you! Hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!!!! Congrats Shelee that is awesome news... I am so happy for you huney and what a pleasure it will be to see more of your gorgeous work

    Huggs
    Trac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shelee...that is wonderful :) You deserve this big time :) Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day!!