If you are a Follower of my blog and would like to give this month's ARTastic inspirational challenge a go, please mention my name with your entry. I receive DT points for each new person to send in an entry.
So far DebiJ and Tarrah have helped me out and I have 20 points. I am aiming to be the first DT Member to get to 50 points and if you are one of the 5 lovely ladies to help me get there first, I will send you each a RAK.
What are you waiting for? I love this month's painting (see above) as there are so many different ways to interpret it - the theme, the colours, use the painting as a LO sketch but change the colours.
Come on girls -please help me out and also win yourself a prize!!
I have been busy creating but unfortunately can't upload any of my creations as they have all been Design Team submissions for ARTastic and my Guest DT Spot for Scrap That Poetry. I also scrapped '10 Quick Cards' last night to submit to the Stamping & Papercraft magazine to see if they are intested in publishing them. I am busting to upload them all but I must exercise patience! I am receiving the new Kaiser 'Hey Birdie' PPs today or tomorrow, so look out for some creations featuring those very soon!
Here is the inspiration for this month's ARTastic challenge. 'The Kangaroo' by Garry Shead and DH Lawrence.
..... and here is my DT example. I used the painting as a coloured sketch.
Added criteria........ Diva Demand for 2 bonus points
* Must have an animal as an embellishment on the page (not part of the photo)However......If you use an Australian animal as an embellishment you will receive an extra bonus point = 3 points in total.
Go on...give it a go ..... and if you are first time entrant at ARTastic, mention in your entry email that you found the challenge on my blog to earn me some valuable DT points. Thanks to DebiJ and Tarrah for already earning me 20 points!
..... and there are 14 competitions for you to enter and WIN!! Yes 14 ...!!! So what are you waiting for?
Here are the conditions of entry:
1) The quizes and competitions will be listed in the first half of the blog - you will have to scroll half way down the page to come to the challenges, submissions, Guest DT subs and all entries for the month.
2) Please read instructions to Quizes carefully as some answers will be required to be made in the comments section of that blog post.
3) All answers (unless specified) to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Quiz number and/or title in the subject line.
4) You must send one email per each quiz entry. As they will be shifted to folders. Please dont send multiple answers in one email :)
5) Limit to 3-4 emails per person per day (for Shazza's sanity lol)
I swapped photos with Erika, from the USA, and here is the layout I have created using her photos. It is her daughter, son and hubby exploring the wonders of Little Otter Creek in Spring 2008. It was so much fun to scrap photos of subjects I've never scrapped before.
I sent her a photo of Holly. So as soon as she posts her LO I will show you all here too!